Friday 13 August 2010

Jeneil Williams, Sedene Blake, Coco Rocha, Ana Beatriz Barros and Alessandra Ambrosio for Vogue Russia September 2010!

I'm feeling this editorial!... especially because it includes some of my favourite models all in one, lol. Jeneil, Sedene, Coco and Alessandra appear in this editorial wearing some designer clothes and modelling beautifully. Again I am glad to see models of colour in an editorial especially my second wifey (lol) Jeneil who comes from Jamaica. Alessandra has been getting a lot of editorial and campaign work recently, where as this time last year, I only knew her as a victoria secret/swimsuit model. The other models in the editorial are Dree Hemingway, Ana Beatriz Barros, Ylonka Verheul and Patricia van der Vliet. Enjoy!

Source: Beauty Is Diverse
Photographer: Simon Robins

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...