Thursday 4 November 2010

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 - Dream Cast!

So Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is going to take place on the 10th of November in New York City, but we are not going to see the show till the 30th of November. I love watching the show (and I don't lust over them although it isn't so easy) as I just really like admiring women *huge grin* and looking at them. All you women are beautiful no matter what colour, size, etc. God makes no mistakes. I wonder how my wife would look....hmmmmn.

Anywho...I have my favourite models that I HOPE WOULD BE ON THE SHOW. Some have not been on the show before, and some have in the previous years, but it would make my day if the following models are in the show:

  • Jourdan Dunn
  • Sessilee Lopez
  • Adriana Lima
  • Naomi Campbell
  • Karolina Kurkova
  • Tanya Dziahileva
  • Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi
  • Natasha Poly
  • Melodie Monrose
  • Jeneil Williams
  • Carmen Kass
  • Flavia De Oliveria
  • Katja Shchekina
  • Damari Lewis
  • Raquel Zimmermann
  • Tyra Banks (It'd be cool if she makes a special comeback)
Here are photos of each of them in the same order as above:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...